- On-Air Broadcast Promotion: MemberCard benefits promoted on-air during live studio pledge breaks and/or during regular programming throughout the year. During the month, the station may run additional live reads or pre-produced spots promoting the BOM program and individual benefits may be highlighted.
- Print: Your organization’s listing will be printed in the Directory of Membership Benefits in the Benefit of the Month Category used by active station members throughout the year. Station members also receive frequent direct mailings and program guides that include MemberCard promotion and listings.
- Internet & Mobile App: Placement on the station’s webpage at membercard.com with a link to your site and placement on the MemberCard Mobile App with touch redemption and mobile phone alert. At the beginning of each month, enrolled members will receive a “push notification” reminding them of the featured Benefit of the Month.
II. Terms of Participation
- No Fees: There are no fees for participation. The only obligation is to provide MemberCard holders with a one-time, 2-for-1 savings during your month as the featured organization.
- Redemption Procedures: In the form in this page, please indicate where and when the member can present a valid MemberCard to receive their savings. Members must mention MemberCard when ordering tickets over the phone and present MemberCard when picking up tickets. All other methods of honoring the discount, including pick-up and internet orders, must be clearly outlined in the published offer. When the card is presented, your organization will mark off your assigned number on the back of the card or click “Redeem” on the Mobile app to ensure one-time use.
Enroll Your Business Today!
Use this form to enroll your business. If you have any changes to your contact information please indicate below. (*indicates Required Field)
Apizza di Napoli
"MemberCard has allowed us to reach potential customers all over South Carolina. It has brought new customers to our doors that are not only in our local area but from around the state during their travels."