- Broadcast and/or Promotion: The MemberCard program and its unique offers will be highlighted during pledge drives and various times throughout the year on the public media station or non-profit stated on the agreement.
- Print: Your organization’s listing will be printed in the Directory of Membership Benefits used by members and prospective members throughout the year. Members also receive frequent mailings that include MemberCard promotion and listings.
- Internet & Mobile App: Placement on the public media stations or non-profit’s webpage at http://membercard.com with a link to your site and placement on the MemberCard Mobile App with touch redemption and mobile phone alert.
- Regional Promotion: In addition to local promotion, the MemberCard and the participating establishments may also be promoted by public broadcasting stations or other non-profit organizations in the area. You may occasionally see a MemberCard from one of these other stations or nonprofit organizations and if you do, accepting it is exactly the same as accepting this station’s MemberCard.
II. Terms of Participation
- No Fees: There are no fees for participation. Your agreement is to provide MemberCard holders with a one-time, 2-for-1 or special savings as described in the offer.
- Holidays and Specials Excluded: The MemberCard is not valid on major holidays or in conjunction with other specials.
- Schedule and Notification: In the Spring of each year, you will receive a participation renewal letter by email and/or regular mail with instructions for updating your listing. If no changes are indicated, your offer will be renewed as is. You may cancel at this (or any other) time with 30-day’s notice. Please be sure to update us on mailing or contact email address changes.
Enroll Your Business Today!
Use this form to enroll your business. If you have any changes to your contact information please indicate below. (*indicates Required Field)
Apizza di Napoli
"MemberCard has allowed us to reach potential customers all over South Carolina. It has brought new customers to our doors that are not only in our local area but from around the state during their travels."